- Gratitude can transform common days into Thanksgiving, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.
William Arthur Ward
- When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around.
- Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.
- Appreciation is like salt – a little goes a long way to bring out the best in us.
- The thankful receiver bears a plentiful harvest.
- No one has ever become poor by giving.
- If a fellow isn’t thankful for what he’s got, he isn’t likely to be thankful for what he’s going to get.
Frank W. Clark
- Always kiss the cook.
- Give thanks for a little and you’ll find a lot.
- But whether we have less or more, Always thank we God there for.
Happy Thanksgiving Quotes
- There’s always something for which to be thankful.
- There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
- The roots of all goodness lie in the soil of appreciation for goodness.
- Just tell yourself Duckie, you’re really quite lucky.
- The Pilgrims made seven times more graves than huts. No Americans have been more impoverished than these who, nevertheless, set aside a day of thanksgiving.
Funny Thanksgiving Quotes
- I come from a family where gravy is considered a beverage.
- An optimist is a person who starts a new diet on Thanksgiving.
- On Thanksgiving Day, all over America, families sit down to dinner at the same moment – halftime.
- The thing I’m grateful for right now is elastic waistbands.
Thanksgiving Quotations Funny
- We’re having something a little different this year for Thanksgiving. Instead of a turkey, we’re having a swan. You get more stuffing.
- Thanksgiving is an emotional time. People travel thousands of miles to be with people they see only once a year. And then discover once a year is way too often.
- My cooking is so bad my kids thought Thanksgiving was to commemorate Pearl Harbor.
- Thanksgiving, man. Not a good day to be my pants.
- My mother is such a lousy cook that Thanksgiving at her house is a time of sorrow.
- I celebrated Thanksgiving the old-fashioned way. I invited everyone in my neighborhood to my house, we had an enormous feast, and then I killed them and took their land.
Quotations About Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving, after all, is a word of action.
If a fellow isn’t thankful for what he’s got, he isn’t likely to be thankful for what he’s going to get.
If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough.
Now is no time to think of what you do not have. Think of what you can do with what there is.
Let us remember that, as much has been given us, much will be expected from us, and that true homage comes from the heart as well as from the lips, and shows itself in deeds.
Henry David Thoreau
Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
After a good dinner, one can forgive anybody, even one’s own relations.
We should certainly count our blessings, but we should also make our blessings count.
Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our thanksgiving.
Look at everything as though you were seeing it for the first or the last time, then your time on earth will be filled with glory.
We can only be said to be alive in those moment when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.
Gobble ‘till you wobble (or Gobble Gobble ’till you Wobble Wobble).
On this thankful day, a bushel of blessings for you and yours.
A prayer of thanks for all of our blessings.
Gratitude turns what we have into enough.
On this blessed day, please Lord bless us all.
Love to all we know.
Wishing you carve out some great turkey-day memories.
Getting together to smile and rejoice; eating and laughing with folks of your choice.
Being together is the best gift of all.
A day of thanks and sharing. Thank you Lord.
There is always, always something to be thankful for.
Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving.
Giving thanks for your friendship today and everyday.
We’re thankful for the two best things that come after our meal: 1.) The nap, and 2.) The leftovers.
Family, food, friends (and football)
A happy heart is a thankful heart.
Be thankful for elastic waistbands.
Gratitude is the heart’s memory.
May your life be filled with good things to be thankful for as ours are filled with thankfulness for you.
Let us give thanks to unknown blessings already on their way.
May the bounty of the season fill your heart and home.
This holiday gives us the opportunity to tell you how very much your friendship means to us.
Eat – Watch Football – Eat – Repeat.
Thanksgiving Card Messages
Very thankful for not having to sit at the kid’s table this Thanksgiving.
Among the Many Things We Give Thanks For Are Loyal Friends Like You Who Have Helped Make This Year A Success For Us.
On this Thanksgiving, bless the Lord.
Hope this Thanksgiving will be your most wonderful yet. Happy Turkey Day!
1. Me 2. Your family 3. Everyone who recognizes kindness, caring, and generosity of spirit. Just a short list of the people whose lives you’ve touched. Happy Turkey Day!
May your heart be glad and your home be happy at this joyful time.
When I count my blessings, I count you twice.
Leftovers – More Messages
Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.
We wish you God’s blessings, love and all things happy.
Have a most enjoyable Turkey Day, and save room for pumpkin pie.
Choose to be grateful.
Thank you for the food before us, the friends beside us and the love between us.
Help us to see what is there, not what isn’t.
Thankful and grateful.
Give thanks with a grateful heart.
A card on this day seems inadequate for all that we’re thankful for.
Our homes may be far apart, but our hearts are as close as always.
A thankful heart is a happy heart.
As we sit down for this Thanksgiving meal, let us be appreciative of all we have.
Gratitude turns what we have into enough.
Gratitude is said to be the memory of the heart.
Thinking of you and wishing you all the blessings of this beautiful season.
Happy Turkey Day!
Wishing you a heartfelt Happy Thanks and Giving Day!
On this blessed day, we give thanks.
Funny Card Messages
After the Gobble Gobble comes the nap nap.
Save a turkey, order out pizza.
It’s not the minutes spent at the dining table that put on weight, it’s the seconds.
We’re thankful for football, recliners and elastic waistbands.
Don’t think of it as “overeating” on this day. Think of it as building energy for the biggest shopping day of the year!
Happy Gobble Gobble!
Gather together; Give Thanks; Eat Pie!
Gratitude is the open door to abundance.
Keep calm and gobble on.
Don’t be that guy who starts a diet the day before Thanksgiving.
You are what you eat – Turkeys!
You’re the kind of friend who knows I don’t really mean it when I say I only want a small piece of pie. Have a great day!
May your turkey be plump and your tummy full. Or is it the other way around?
Across the Miles To You. Although our homes are much too far away, our hearts are next-door neighbors.
Happy Thanksgiving. May the good things in life be yours in abundance.
Gratitude changes everything.
Wishing you have plenty of reasons to say, “Thanks” on this day!
No need to count calories today, just your blessings. Happy Turkey Day!
Eat pie, drink wine and be grateful.
Give love Thanksgiving Day and all through the year.
Hoping these will sway your answer to the most important question of the day–Do I have to wear one of those funny pilgrim hats to dinner?
Wishing you warm and heartfelt blessings this holiday season.
Gratitude is the best attitude.
Our hearts are joyful for our many blessings.
Sending you all of our Thanksgiving Day love. We miss you.
Start each day with a grateful heart.
Blessed are those who can give without remembering and who take without forgetting.
May your holiday be joyful and Thanksgiving happiness surround it, with good things on your table and those you love around it!
Happy moments, praise God.
Difficult moments, seek God.
Quiet moments, worship God.
Painful moments, trust God.
Every moment, thank God.